COVID-19 HART HOTELS STATEMENT
June 26, 2020, Batavia, NY.
This destination has COVID-19 travel restrictions in place for out of town guests, including specific restrictions for lodging for travelers from states that include Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, Utah and Texas. However, this list of states can change as the infection rates change.
Please Check any national, local and health advisories for this destination before you book.
As stay-at-home orders are lifted in the Northeast and Midwest, Hart Hotels and Hotel at Batavia Downs will be welcoming hotel guests with new systems and protocols. These new procedures follow Centers of Disease Control (CDC) guidelines and demonstrate our commitment to protecting guest safety.
While some amenities, such as nightly turndown service, have been suspended, we will ensure that even with precautions in place, guests will enjoy a fun, relaxing and memorable visit.
Hart Hotels and Hotel at Bataivia Downs has always maintained an average TripAdvisor score of 95% when it comes to cleanliness. Those high standards for maintaining meticulous guest rooms remain a hallmark of our brands today.
What follows is a brief overview of safety precautions and amenities that guests will experience at Hart Hotels and Hotel at Batavia Downs during your visit with us.
- Guests will utilize front doors to enter the Hotel.
- All Guests entering the Hotel will need to wear a face mask.
- All Guests when walking through the building will need to wear a a face mask.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be located near the entrance, front desk, and guests will be directed to sanitize hands before proceeding further.
- Bell service will be provided upon request. Carts will be sanitized prior to and after each use. Bellman will ride in a separate elevator and will not enter the room.
- Plexi-glass shields will separate front desk team from guests at check-in and check-out.
- All front and back-of-house hotel staff will be wearing face masks.
Guests are advised to distance themselves a minimum of six feet from anyone that is not traveling with them. This includes standing in queue lines, using elevators, public restrooms, restaurants, bars, pools, and any other public area on the property.
Hand sanitizer stations have been added to various locations of the property. Guests and employees must use hand sanitizer upon entering any facility and after touching contact surfaces.
- Housekeeping staff has increased cleaning frequencies of button panels throughout the day.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located on each elevator landing.
- No more than four guests per elevator (unless they are in the same family group).
- Industry leading cleaning and sanitizing protocols are used to clean guest rooms, with particular attention paid to high-touch items including television remote controls, toilet seats and handles, hair dryer, door and furniture handles, water faucet handles, nightstands, telephones, in-room control panels, light switches, temperature control panels, alarm clocks, luggage racks and flooring.
- Newspaper and magazine services have been suspended until further notice.
- Daily housekeeping has been suspended for guests staying 4 days or less. Towels will be left outside the room on request.
- Guests may request daily housekeeping which will be scheduled for a time when they’re not in the room.
- Every room will remain unoccupied for 24 hours after guest checkout where possible.
- Guest rooms will be cleaned with detailed attention to high touch areas after 24 hours of vacancy after check out.
- Ozone machines will be used to purify air in guest rooms after checkout.
Public Spaces and Communal Areas
- The frequency of cleaning and sanitizing has been increased in all public spaces with an emphasis on frequent contact surfaces including, but not limited to, front desk check-in counters, bell desks, elevators and elevator buttons, door handles, public bathrooms, room keys and locks, ATMs, stair handrails, coffee and beverage stations, dining surfaces and seating areas.
Breakfast Area’s and Dining
- Breakfast areas will reduce seating capacities to allow for a minimum of six feet between each seated group/party of guests.
- All Guests when entering the dining area will need to wear a face mask. This may be removed when sitting at a table. Anytime a guest leaves the table they must re-apply their mask.
- Room service orders will be left outside the guest room.
- Waitstaff will be wearing masks.
Employee & Guest Health
The health and safety of our guests and employees is paramount and will continue to be the main priority of Hotel at Batavia Downs.
Employees will be screened for temperature, if they are exhibiting symptoms of illness.
Employee Illness – Any employee that feels ill, must remain home. Those who may have been exposed to COVID-19 must quarantine themselves for 14 days prior to returning to work.
Employee & Guest Health Concerns – Employees are instructed to contact a manager if they notice a coworker or guest with a cough, shortness of breath, or other signs of COVID-19. They have been given clear instructions on how to respond swiftly and report all presumed cases of COVID-19 on property to appropriate health authorities. We will be ready to provide support to our guests.
Room Recovery Protocol – In the event of presumptive case of COVID-19, the guest’s room will be removed from service and quarantined. The guest room will not be returned to service until the case has been confirmed or cleared. In the event of a positive case, the room will only be returned to service after undergoing an enhanced sanitization protocol and locked down for 72 hours.
Kindly note, hotel amenities and safety modifications may vary across our locations and are subject to change at any time.
For any questions regarding upcoming reservations, please contact our reservations department: Hotel At Batavia Downs – 585 815 7000.
Our hearts go out to all, as our communities heal from this unprecedented event. Our Hotel at Batavia Downs family looks forward to welcoming you and your loved ones very soon!
HOT August Nights!
Cool Summer Deals!
Luxury Hotel Accommodations are a “Sure Thing”!
Rate: $99 ~ Sunday – Thursday
Refer to promo code CoolSummer
or Call Direct: (585) 815-7000
*Advanced Purchase Only. Based on Availability. Blackout Dates Apply.
No changes or cancellations to the reservation.
LUXURY HOTEL IN BATAVIA, NY
The Hotel at Batavia Downs is conveniently located off NYS Thruway Exit 48, next to Batavia Downs Gaming and Race Track in Batavia, New York
HOTEL AT BATAVIA DOWNS GAMING
Experience the NEW luxury hotel located adjacent to the Batavia Downs Gaming & Race Track. Our Batavia, NY hotel offers:
- 84 well appointed guest rooms and suites
- Track view rooms available, catch all the harness racing action
- Luxurious bed sets, feather down pillows and high count bed sheets
- Green Natura Bath amenities.
- Complimentary Hot Breakfast
- $10 FREE PLAY per guest for each night stay
- Wireless High Speed Internet access throughout our hotel
Must be at least 21 years of age to register an overnight guestroom.
Batavia Downs Gaming is the premier entertainment destination! Open daily 8am – 4am with over 800 of the hottest and most in-demand games as well as Live Harness Racing from the end of July – December.